The ApprenticeshipsNI programme has been designed to provide any non public sector staff under the age of 25 years with fully funded, quality work-based training and the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
*For staff aged 25 years or over please click here
Who can participate?
If you are already employed, or about to be employed, and want to gain recognised qualifications which will improve your skills and enable you to progress within your chosen career, then the ApprenticeshipsNI programme is for you.
We provide apprenticeships in the following occupational areas:
• Health and Social Care
• Contact Centre
• Customer Service
• Financial Services
• Warehousing and Distribution
*for more information on each subject area see the documents below
Why choose People 1st
• Training tailored to meet your individual needs
• One to one support from your career mentor
• Advice and guidance on professional and personal development
• All training delivered by highly qualified tutors and assessors
With over 20 years experience in delivering quality vocational training People 1st can deliver for you!
For more information contact your nearest People 1st office