Are you an employer interested in improving the skills of your workforce or providing valuable work experience for the unemployed?
• The ApprenticeshipsNI programme provides staff under the age of 25
with fully funded, quality work-based training.
• People 1st offers accredited and non-accredited training in various
subjects to provide your staff with the skills they need to progress
within your business.
• People 1st offers a wide range of online courses, allowing you to study
at a time and pace to suit you.
• Steps to Work provides participants with the opportunity to learn new skills, and gain work experience, to help them return to work or find employment for the first time.
• Training for Success is designed for school leavers and gives them the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification, as well as hands-on work experience.
Foe further information on our training services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your nearest People 1st office - www.people-1st.co.uk/contact