Job Opportunity Available!
13 March 2017
POST: Administrator with Social Media Duties
LOCATION: People 1st, Lurgan
RESPONSIBLE TO: Centre Manager
- 1 years’ experience in a busy office setting
- Computer literacy skills
- GCSE Maths & English (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Experience of websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
DUTIES OF THE POST:
- Inputting and updating information onto software packages e.g. TMS and Maytas.
- Involvement in the recruitment of learners by developing good customer relations with all partners to programmes.
- Dealing with general enquiries in reception and on the telephone.
- Maintaining the signing in and out system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitoring of the general housekeeping of the centre.
- General administration (ie the typing of documents and correspondence relating to office administration, creation and upkeep of filing systems, reprographics etc.)
- Ascertaining eligibility requirements of clients and arranging suitable appointments.
- Involvement in the development of marketing materials and their distribution.
- Recording the attendance/timesheets at classes and follow up on non attenders as per company procedure.
- Co-ordinating of the room booking system.
- Completing learner wages and travel expenses weekly.
- Maintaining the petty cash system.
- Maintaining stationery supplies for use of staff and learners.
- Maintaining quality controls and reporting any indiscretions that may arise.
- Various other duties at the discretion of Management that may arise.
Application closing date: 24th March 2017, 12noon.