Training for Success
The success of Northern Ireland's economy depends on it having a motivated and skilled workforce. By engaging a young person and providing invaluable work experience you can play your part in achieving this goal in helping trainees consolidate their theoretical knowledge by giving them the opportunity to practice it in a real life working environment.
What are the benefits for employers?
• There is no cost to you, as our trainees receive £40 per week Training Allowance
• Many of our trainees move on in placement organisations to become
valued members of staff
Vocational areas that our trainees currently study are:
- Children's Care, Learning and Development
- Retail Business
- Sport and Recreation
- Construction: Bricklaying & Joinery
- Beauty Therapy
- IT Users & Creative iMedia
- Business Administration
- Warehousing & Storage
- Technical IT
For the learner, you will provide essential work experience or job sampling within your industry/business area. In return, you will be investing in your business and workforce, as well as helping to ensure the Northern Ireland economy has a skilled and motivated workforce for the future.
For more information contact your nearest People 1st office